What information we collect about you and how it is used
The information we collect is required to understand your needs and provide you with our services, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Contact Us Form
When contacting us, we request your name, email address, and telephone number. These details are transmitted via email to our team who use the information to deal with your query. This information is never shared outside of Crystal Clear.
In some circumstances, the data may be stored in our internal systems for further action. This data is stored indefinitely for reference but you may request its deletion by contacting us.
Withdrawal of consent, erasure, and information access
At any time, you may request any of the following enquiries or actions related to your privacy:
• To withdraw your consent for activities for which you have previously consented
• To request a copy of the information that we hold on you
• To request the deletion of information that we hold on you
If you would like to do so, please contact us using the email email@example.com